Hi, I am studying food tech at as level and for my course work I need to find out the opinions of people with coeliac disease. I have 7 questions and I would be really grateful if you could help me. I am a type 1 diabetic and know there is a link between diabetes and coeliac and this is one reason I have chosen this topic to research. Many thanks for your time.
1. What snacks are lacking in the coeliac food range?
2. What flavours would you like to see more of in the gluten free food range?
3. What do you find most difficult about eating gluten free foods?
4. Do you find gluten free foods easy to get hold of?
5. Do you think that gluten free foods look less appealing than ordinary foods?
6. Do you find gluten free foods too expensive?
7. What is your favourite snack in the gluten free range?
Please post your answers. Thank you!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|RESEARCH COLLECTION 2012 - Food allergy and intolerance||Mini||Food Allergy and Intolerance||34||12-22-2012 07:26 PM|
|NEWS COLLECTION 2012 - Food allergy and intolerance||Mini||Food Allergy and Intolerance||42||12-22-2012 07:22 PM|
|Food allergy information for everyone||Mini||Food Allergy and Intolerance||0||03-01-2012 02:52 PM|
|Food Allergy information for the whole community||John||Allergy||0||03-01-2012 12:04 AM|
|Concept product- testing food for allergens||Martynw||Food Allergy and Intolerance||1||11-03-2010 06:18 PM|