Mango and Coconut Pudding
Gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
- 40g coconut oil or dairy free spread
- 80g coconut palm sugar or caster sugar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 egg whites
- 50g rice flour
- 480g bag frozen mango chunks, defrosted or 2 fresh mangoes peeled and chopped into chunks
- 200ml (½ can) coconut milk
- 50ml rice or other dairy free milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
- Beat together the coconut oil or spread and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the lemon juice and zest.
- Beat in the egg yoke.
- Add the flour, mango, coconut milk and rice milk and stir through thoroughly.
- In a clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the batter with a metal spoon.
- Mix just enough to combine.
- Pour into an oven proof dish and cook for about 45 minutes.
- The pudding should be golden brown and bounce back when lightly pressed.
- Serve immediately on its own or with dairy free ice cream.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: