Orange and Pomegranate in Liqueur
Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
Very simple but bright, fresh and tasty.
- 4 oranges
- Seeds from half a pomegranate
- 4 tbsp Grand Marnier or similar
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Cut the top and bottom off the orange.
- Remove the rest of the skin and pith with a knife.
- Slice out the segments, leaving the membrane behind.
- Place all of the cut segments into a bowl with the pommegranate seeds.
- Pour over the Grand Marnier and agave syrup.
- Gently stir and leave to chill, ideally overnight.
- Delicious on it's own or with some dairy free ice cream.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: