Pancetta and Basil Pasta
Corn, gluten, lactose, milk, nut, peanut, sesame & wheat free; can be soya free
Quick, simple and delicious.
- 300g penne or other gluten free pasta
- 200g cubed pancetta
- large bunch of basil
- 3 heaped tsp sundried tomato paste (check ingredients)
- 8 tbsp oat / soya / coconut cream
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
- While it is cooking, fry the pancetta in a large frying pan.
- Once it has started to go crispy, spoon out some of the oil.
- Pull the basil leaves from the stalks and rip them into the frying pan.
- Cook for a few minutes until wilted.
- Add the sundried tomato paste and cream to the pan.
- Gently warm.
- Drain the cooked pasta and stir the pancetta mix into it thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: