Pasta With Smoked Salmon, Lemon and Dill
Corn, gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame & wheat free; can be soya free
The lemon adds freshness to a creamy rich pasta dish.
- 300g gluten free tagliatelle / spaghetti / noodles
- 2 heaped tbsp coconut oil or dairy free spread
- 1 small or ½ large red onion
- 120g smoked salmon
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 6 tbsp oat / soya / coconut cream
- large handful of dill
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
- Heat the oil / spread in a pan.
- Add the onion and soften gently.
- Add the salmon and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir the cream and lemon juice into the salmon and warm through.
- Drain the cooked pasta.
- Mix the salmon in well along with the lemon zest.
- Serve straight away.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: