Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
A quick and easy salad with very little chopping!
- 2 x 410g cans of beans - I used 1 can of butter beans and 1 can of mixed beans
- 1 red onion
- large handful of pitted green olives, halved
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g rocket
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- salt and pepper
- Rinse and drain the beans and place in a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the onion and add to the beans.
- Add the olives and tomatoes to the bowl.
- Add the rocket and stir gently.
- Place the olive oil, wine vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper in a pot with a lid.
- Shake until thoroughly mixed.
- Alternatively you could also whisk the dressing in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and gently mix,
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: