Mozzarella and egg yolk salad
Low histamine, corn, egg, gluten, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free; can be cow's milk free
Serves 4 as a starter or vegetable - 2 as a main course
- 4 large eggs
- several handfuls of fresh watercress
- 4 small buffalo mozzarella cheeses – you can also use cow's milk mozzarells if you can eat it.
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- plive oil
- Boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes then cool, shell adn carefully remove teh egg whites and discard it.
- Line the bottom of a serving dish with the watercress then arrange the mozarella and egg yolks on top.
- Season lightly with sea salt and generously with freshly ground black pepper and drizzle witha little olive oil.
- Tuck some extra water cress leaves between the eggs and cheese and serve at once.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: