If metal objects can be magnetic, does this present a problem for electro sensitives?
Comments from Charles Claessens of Verband Baubiologie



Metal objects in beds can be magnetic.
Presumably, this could be a problem for all metal objects and people with ES?
Would using a demagnetiser on metal objects be helpful?


Sure. I do know an electrosensitive, who demagnetises the tires of his car every 5000 KM.
There are some companies who do have large demagnetising equipment for houses.
Steel beams and the reinforcement bars in concrete can be very magnetic.

I am familiar with a women, who had built a large home, and on the second floor of about 100 m2, she had planned to dance there on the marble floor, but could not withstand the heavy static magnetic fields.

In another house, the lady could not sit on a certain spot in the kitchen because of heavy magnetic fields.
The house had a large number of aluminium windows and doors, and horizontal window panes.
They all work like antennas for radio waves, which were also present in heavy amounts.
After an electrician had grounded all windows and doors, as well as the metal rain gutters, the number of radiowaves inside the house was much less.
Because the electricity mains was also checked and the grounding corrected, the aforementioned magnetic spot in the kitchen floor was gone also.

Do not underestimate the influence of static magnetic fields. Be aware that nobody can feel radiation, because we do not have an organ for it. What happens is, that the body reacts in a special way. But you do not know on what source exactly.

Electrosmog exists through:
-electrical AC and DC fields
-magnetic AC and DC fields
-electromagnetic waves
and I have found that there are also some very low frequencies, which do not seem to be connected to either electricalnor magnetic fields. Their strength is not proportional to the hardly measurable fields.
But electrosensitives can react to them heavily, evan at large distances.

The main culprit with electrosensitivity is the quality of the information which is contained in the electrosmog.
In understanding that, it seems more plausible that some persons do not react to heavy amounts of electrosmog, while they may react badly to very tiny amounts of other electrosmog sources.

The dose-response principle does not work for many electrosensitives.



More articles on electricity

First Published October 2009

Back to top