There are many, many other health conditions in which food and diet are implicated. Even though food sensitivity may not be the cause of the problem, it may impact upon it and restricting the diet in either the short of the long term may have beneficial effects.
Below you will find links to conditions as diverse as asthma and electrosensitivity - please click on the links to go to the condition which interests you.
- Asthma and respiratory conditions
- ASD and behavioural conditions
- Allergies to animals
- Allergies to drugs
- Chemical sensitivity
- Environmental conditions
- Respiratory and skin allergies
- Headache and migraine
- Latex allergy
- ME / CFS / Fibromyalgia
- Miscellaneous – antibiotics, fats, SAD, stress
- Sex, allergies related to
- Index to research reports
- Links to other helpful organisations