Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
Flapjack is so easy to make and now gluten free oats are widely available you can knock up a batch in no time. These are not very sweet, add more coconut blossom / sugar if you prefer.
- 125g coconut oil / dairy free spread
- 4 tbsp agave nectar
- 50g coconut blossom nectar / sugar
- 250g gluten free oats
- 100g dried apricots
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / gas 4.
- Grease and line the base of a 20cm x 20cm tin.
- Gently melt the coconut oil and agave in a saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the oats and coconut blossom.
- Chop the apricots as finely as you like and stir them through the mixture.
- Press quite firmly into the tin.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Leave to cool before cutting and removing form the tin.
- Store in a airtight container.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: