Freefrom Blueberry Cheesecake
Gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame & wheat free
This cheesecake is quite robust and could take some fruit placed on top just before serving.
- 150g gluten free digestive biscuits
- 50g dairy free spread
- 100g blueberries
- 225g caster sugar + 1 tbsp
- 450g silken tofu
- 4 tbsp gluten free flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 200ml soya yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6.
- Line a 20cm / 8in diameter loose bottomed flan tin with baking paper.
- Place the biscuits in a plastic bag and gently crush into crumbs with a rolling pin.
- Melt the dairy free spread gently either in the microwave or in a small pan on the hob.
- Mix the melted butter thoroughly into the biscuit crumbs.
- Press the biscuit mixture into the tin with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge.
- Heat the raspberries in a small pan with 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of water.
- Stir the blueberries to prevent burning.
- Boil for a few minutes until the berries have broken down a bit and the sugar has dissolved.
- Leave to cool.
- Whisk the tofu and sugar together until smooth.
- Add the flour, vanilla, eggs and yogurt and whisk until combined.
- Tip the blueberries into the mixture and swirl through once or twice.
- Pour the mix onto the biscuit base and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 110C / 90C fan / gas ¼ and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in for an hour.
- Open the door of the oven a little and leave for another hour.
- Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature, then chill before serving.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: