Freefrom Fillets of Salmon with Parsley and Anchovy
Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
This is a very simple and delicious way to glamourise a fillet of salmon!
- 8 anchovies tinned in oil plus some oil from the tin
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 handfuls of parsley, finely chopped
- 4 fillets salmon
- Chop the anchovies very finely.
- Peel and chop the garlic very finely.
- Wash the parsley and chop finely.
- With the tip of a knife mash the anchovies, garlic and parsley together along with some oil from the anchovy tin.
- Heat a grill, cover with aluminium foil and lay the salmon out, skin side up.
- Grill the skin side of the salmon fillets till the fillet is cooked half through – approximately 4 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Remove from under the grill, turn the fillets over and coat the upper side with the anchovies and parsley mixture.
- Continue to grill for a further 4 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Serve at once with a root vegetable or rice and a green vegetable or salad.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: