Freefrom Green Pea Soup with Coconut Milk
Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium leek, sliced
- 300g frozen petit pois
- 800ml coconut milk
- handful of fresh mint
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10-15 lumps of ice
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and very gently fry the leek until it is soft but not coloured.
- Add the peas and the coconut milk and bring to the simmer.
- Cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Purée in a food processor with the mint and the lumps of ice (to speed up the chilling and to thin the soup).
- Season to taste then chill until ready to serve.
- You can also serve the soup hot if you want.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: