Michelle's Freefrom Celeriac Soup
Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
The ultimate in simple soups - but fresh and delicious.
- 700g / 1lb 9oz bulb of celeriac, trimmed and cut in large cubes
- 1 small bulb of garlic, the cloves peeled and halved
- 1.8 litres / 60fl oz wheat and gluten-free vegetable stock
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the celeriac with the garlic and stock in a large pan and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the celeriac is soft.
- Purée in a food processor and season to taste. Serve.
Serves 6 - per portion
43cals - 3g protein
0.8g total fat - 0g sat / 0g mono / 0.5g poly
6g carbohydrate of which 4g sugar
6g fibre - 256mg sodium / 0.6g salt
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: