A growing number of cookery schools and courses are now including gluten, wheat, dairy, egg and nut-free cooking sessions.
- Advance Nutrition – Christine Bailey's Cookery days
Gluten and allergen free, high nutrition courses throughout the year.
Bread making courses, including a gluten free bakery course, run by Andrew
Whitley, founder of the Village Bakery, in the heart of Cumbria.
- Cantina del Ponte
Gluten free cookery days in London
Residential cookery courses in Devon designed to teach cooking skills ot teenagers but also some adult day courses in Devon and London including special courses for diabetic and coeliacs. Click here for a review.
- Crafty Chefs Workshops for Children
Series of children's workshops, all nut free, catering for children with allergies.
- Gluten Free Baking courses. Regular gluten-free baking courses in London, the Wirral and Harrogate. Check in to their site for full details dates and courses.
- Green Cuisine
Residential organic and special diet cookery courses run by Daphne Lambert
in her beautiful Elizabethan house in Herefordshire.
- Kitchen Buddy
Cookery courses, mainly in south of England, specialising in in gluten-free, vegan (dairy and egg-free) and raw/living food and nutrition.
- Lucy Cook's Cookery School
Full day cookery courses in the Lake District including regular gluten and dairy-free and vegan days.
- River Cottage Cookery School
Occasional gluten-free cookery courses run by nutritionist Naomi Devlin
- see Sue Cane's review
- The Avenue Cookery School
Gluten-free cooking classes in south west London.
- The Cookery School at Braxted Park. Regular gluten-free cookery courses with chef Steve Walpole.