Doves Farm Gluten-Free (Bread Machine) Brown Bread with Walnuts
Corn, gluten, milk, nightshade, peanut, sesame & wheat free
To make the loaf nut free, either leave out the walnuts or substitute with 40g sunflower seeds or pine nuts.
- 320ml / 1⅜ cup goat, soya or oat milk
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 450g/1lb Doves Farm brown bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp molasses or unrefined dark muscovado sugar
- 40g / 1½ oz broken walnuts
- 2 tsp quick yeast
- Beat the vinegar, oil and eggs into the milk in a jug then pour into the bottom of your bread-maker bowl.
- Add the flour, salt, molasses or sugar and nuts (or seeds) and stir around.
- Sprinkle the yeast over the top.
- Start the machine on a normal bread programme.
- After a few minutes of mixing, lift the lid and, with a spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Continue to bake as normal.
For the whole loaf:
127g Fat (25g Sat fat, 63g mono, 30g poly)
294g Carbohydrate of which 41g Sugar
38g Fibre, 2297mg Sodium, 5.8g salt
For more on Doves Farm foods.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: