Katherine's Soft Almond Biscuits
Corn, gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
Makes 20 biscuits
- 170g ground almonds
- 150g xylitol
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 170oC/325oF/Gas Mark 3.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Mix the xylitol with the almonds.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the almonds and xylitol into the egg mixture.
- Add the almond extract and gently mix through.
- Roll the mix into about 20 small balls and place on the baking tray. Press lightly to flatten a little.
- Leave space between biscuits for a bit of spreading during cooking.
- Cook for 20 minutes until just starting to brown at the edges.
- Allow to cool before removing from the baking tray.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: