Michelle's Freefrom Prune and Pumpkin Flapjacks
Corn, egg, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
- 100g / 3½ oz dairy-free spread
- 250g / 9 oz rolled oats (coarse oatmeal)
- 100g / 3½ oz soft prunes, chopped small
- 200g / 7oz maple syrup
- 100g / 3½ oz pumpkins seeds
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas mark 4.
- Mix and heat all the ingredients together gently in a saucepan then press out into the bottom of a baking tray (sheet).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares or rectangles.
- Leave to cool into the tray before removing onto a rack
Makes 12 flapjacks - per flapjack
242cals - 4.5g protein
12g total fat - 2g sat / 3g mono / 4.5g poly
29g carbohydrate of which 13g sugar
2.5g fibre - 61mg sodium / 0.015g salt
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: