Freefrom Pears with Figs, Ginger Wine and Grapefruit Juice
Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
- 3 ripe pears, it does not matter which breed
- 3 ripe figs
- 90ml / ⅜ cup fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 90ml / ⅜ cup ginger wine or ginger liqueur
- 25g / 1 oz dairy-free chocolate
- Peel the pears and cut them in quarters.
- Lay them out on a serving dish.
- Slice the figs and arrange them with the pears on the dish.
- Mix the grapefruit juice with the ginger wine or liqueur and pour over the fruit.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in bowl over hot water.
- Take a spoon and drizzle the chocolate over the pears.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: