Freefrom Rocket and Cumin Soup
Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nightshade, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200g (1 medium) sweet potato
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 80g bag rocket
- 300g (4 portions) cooked rice
- 1 lime, zest and 2 tbsp juice
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion and cumin seeds until the onion is softened.
- Peel and chop the sweet potato into small chunks.
- Add to the saucepan along with the coconut milk and stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for about 10 minutes until the potato is cooked.
- Remove from the heat and add the rocket.
- Blend until smooth then add the rice and heat until warmed through.
- Add the lime zest and juice ( to taste).
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: