Freefrom Parsley and Potato Soup
Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
Could not be more simple – or more delicious if you like parsley...
- 2 medium onions, peeled & chopped
- 450g / 1lb old potatoes, scrubbed & cut in large pieces
- 4 large handfuls of flat or curly parsley
- 2.5 litres / 1.5 pints gluten & wheat-free stock
- salt & pepper
- Put the onions, potatoes and ⅔ of the parsley, with its stems, and the stock into a large pan.
- Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Purée in a processor and season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Chop the remaining parsley finely.
- Add to the soup before serving.
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: