Freefrom Sundried Tomato Soup
Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, milk, nut, peanut, sesame, soya & wheat free
- 4-6 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil, from the tomatoes if you use sundried
tomatoes in oil, otherwise just normal olive oil
- 50g / 2 oz sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 400g / 14 oz baby tomatoes
- 500g / 1lb 2oz old potatoes
- 1.2 litres / 40fl oz stock
- 200ml / 7fl oz Marsala or red wine
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Gently fry the garlic in the oil for 4-5 minutes until it has softened.
- Add the sundried and baby tomatoes, the potatoes and the stock.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Purée in a liquidiser, return to the pan, add the Marsala and season to taste.
- Reheat to serve but do not boil.
Serves 6 - per portion
151cals - 8g protein
9g total fat - 1.5g sat / 4g mono / 0.6g poly
3.5g carbohydrate of which 2.5g sugar
0.9g fibre - 411mg sodium / 1.1g salt
We have over 800 delicious freefrom recipes on this site all of which are gluten free, most of which are dairy and lactose free and many of which are free of most other allergens. Please go to the following sections to try them out: